Tours offered on December 3 & 10 will recognize the Resort Era visitors and townspeople who left their mark on Thomasville in honor of Victorian Christmas.:
Reservations are $15 per adult and $10 per student (under 17) and must be made in advance.
Children under the age of 6 are free. The themes and biographical information discussed on the tour may not be appropriate for young adventurers so registration for children under 12 is at the discretion of their adult(s).
No refunds with the exception of weather cancellations.
The phone number and email address provided at checkout will be used to contact you prior to your scheduled tour.
How to register:
1. Input the number of Adults (18+) and Students (6-17)
2. On the dropdown, select either the 10 am Old City Cemetery/Flipper Tour or the 2pm Laurel Hill Tour
3. Select your date (1st Saturday of the month from March through June, or September through December)
4. Select the 10 AM or 2PM time slot to confirm your location choice
5. Click BOOK NOW and complete your registration by submitting payment.